Thank you very much for making contact with us. In order to provide you with this service, it is necessary and required by KRTC to collect your personal information in order for the service personnel to contact and reply to your inquiries and suggestions / recommendations as soon as possible. We apologize for causing any inconvenience. In order to make the service more immediate and efficient, you are welcome to use the Frequently Asked Questions.
If you still have other questions or suggestions that require urgent attention, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service center during service time (07:00~23:00) on +886-7-793-8888. There will be professional and kind Customer service staff to provide you with the most complete and detailed service and answers.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the Personal Data Protection Law, KRTC is required to inform you about the collection, processing and utilization of personal data with the following:
- The specific purpose of the collection: KRTC collects your personal data for a specific purpose of category 090 consumers, customer management and services.
- Category of personal data collection:
- Category C001 Identification of individuals: name, contact information (including contact telephone, cell phone numbers, email address)
- Category C011 Personal description: such as gender and age.
- Personal data utilization period, regions, object and methods of:
- Period: during the existence of KRTC or of the data retention stipulated by law.
- Regions: Within the territory of Taiwan, Republic of China or the subject’s whereabouts whether domestically or internationally.
- Subject: KRTC’s subsidiaries or branches, companies controlled KRTC through ownership of a certain percentage of shares or through agreement (hereinafter referred to as KRTC affiliated companies), KRTC outsourced agencies / companies that has been entrusted to handle affairs, judicial authorities, agencies that has the power to investigate according to law, or other government agencies.
- Methods: collect, process and use of personal data by telephone, message, fax, email, paper document or other appropriate means of technology at the time.
- In accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act, you may exercise the following rights with regards to your personal data:
- Make inquiry through KRTC or request to read or produce a copy. Note that KRTC may in accordance to the law, charge some necessary cost.
- Request KRTC to add or amend the information; but in accordance with the law, only with appropriate explanation in advance.
- When the specific purpose of personal data collection no longer exist or the term expires, you must request KRTC to stop collecting, processing or utilizing and request for deletion. However, KRTC if need be due to execution of its duties or business react up on your request.